Century City Chamber of Commerce Hosts 10th Annual ‘How High is the Sky, How Low Will it Go?’
Commercial Real Estate Forum from a Westside View
The Law and Business Council of the Century City Chamber of Commerce recently held their annual forum ‘How High is the Sky, How Low Will it Go?’. The event, held at the InterContinental Hotel in Los Angeles, addressed commercial real estate leasing, investments and finance within the Westside market.
Developers, management companies, tenants, investors and others involved with the commercial real estate business came together for breakfast, networking, and to listen to a commercial real estate services panel that provided a market overview and addressed key topics such as:
- LA’s job growth and its ability to outpace national job growth
- Westside commercial leasing outlook and current trends
- Silicon Beach’s growth and spillover effect: The Winners
- Red-hot Playa Vista
- Effective lease negotiation strategies
- Who is lending and on what terms
- Keys to identifying undervalued and underperforming real estate
- Current capital sourcing opportunities
- Rising influence of foreign investment in Los Angeles real estate
We would like to thank the Century City Chamber of Commerce for hosting such an informative event aimed at supporting our community.
To learn more about upcoming Century City Chamber events, visit www.centurycitycc.com.
A Newsletter for Our Clients, Our Shareholders and The Community
We hope you had a wonderful first quarter and are enjoying the spring air. This quarterly newsletter brings you important information on the Small Business Lending Fund, Helpful Tips for Data Privacy, an interview with our valued client The Original Fish Company, and more! Please enjoy and thank you for your continued support!
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter and stay updated with what’s happening at The Private Bank of California.