Automation Technology Expo West 2013 Overview
Top Automation Experts Gather for the Latest in Consumer and Industrial Products
The Automation Technology Expo West (ATX West) Trade Show occurs each year, bringing together top automation experts and professionals from a wide range of fields. Held at the Anaheim Convention Center, ATX West attracted attendees from the Medical, IT/Instrumentation, Telecom, Automotive, Electronics, Aerospace/Defense, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Cosmetics and Personal Care fields.
The Expo gave attendees the opportunity to see over 2,000 suppliers, discover new products, and create custom solutions with knowledgeable partners. Special keynote presentations were made throughout the show and included a variety of resourceful topics:
- Innovation: a Futurist’s View of Manufacturing
- Defining the Digital Device Revolution
- Building Innovative Products, Brands and Organizations
- Strategies for California’s Exports
- The Future of Health and Medicine: Where Can Technology Take Us?
- Convergence of Medical and Consumer Technology
- California Manufacturing and Exports Forecast
To learn more about ATX West, visit www.canontradeshows.com.
A Newsletter for Our Clients, Our Shareholders and The Community
We hope you had a wonderful first quarter and are enjoying the spring air. This quarterly newsletter brings you important information on the Small Business Lending Fund, Helpful Tips for Data Privacy, an interview with our valued client The Original Fish Company, and more! Please enjoy and thank you for your continued support!
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter and stay updated with what’s happening at The Private Bank of California.